Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Unit 9: Project Planning

I have contacted my client about the unsuccessful navigation menu, where she has now decided to go back to the original design of the navigation menu; which was to have the navigation buttons in a row, as the other navigation menu that was in a column did not work. This meant there was no need to change the design of the navigation menu before.

According to the Gantt Chart, I need to start creating the Background Information page on the 07/03/07; however before I create the Background Information page; I had to create new designs for the "Profiles" page, "Discography & Multimedia" page and "Fan-mail" page as I was contacted by my client that she wanted some changes to the design. I have already finished creating the designs of the three new pages that my client has requested; therefore I have sent them off to my client via e-mail, where I am hoping that she will give me comments and confirmation soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home