Thursday, February 15, 2007

Unit 14: Developing and creating websites

After creating the home page image, I will now need to create the preview icons of the Gallery page, where these preview icons will be the images that the users will need to click onto, in order to reveal a pop-up window of the full image of the preview icons. All preview icons will only show a section of the image. This will all be done on Adobe Photoshop CS2; where this skill was already developed by myself and not from other tutorials on the internet. There is to be in total 18 preview icons to make on Adobe Photoshop CS2.

I had to first create a 100 x 100 pixel blank document, where I also at the same time open up one of the images that my client wants in the Gallery page (print screen below).
















Using the two documents opened in Adobe Photoshop CS2, I had to drag the image layer into the 100 x 100 pixel document; where from here the image layer was transferred into the 100 x 100 pixel document. Once it was transferred, I had to adjust which section of the image I wanted to show on the preview icons (print screen below). This was done to all the other 17 preview icons I had to create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home