Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unit 9: Project Planning

According to the Gantt Chart, I was suppose to create the template after I setup the website's root folder and the Cascading Style Sheets. However, I have created the templates before creating website's root folder, also I am not using a Cascading Style Sheet as my client didn't like the layouts, colour schemes and fonts avaliable on the internet. Originally I was to create the root folder of the websites with the blank web pages on 12/02/07, however as I created the graphics and the template before the root folder; it was pushed 8 days later. I will create the root folder and the blank pages of the web site today.


Unit 14: Developing and creating website

I have used the video tutorials from the blog "Tuesday, October 03, 2007" to help me set up the website: http://www.vtc.com/products/dw8.htm

Using the video tutorial of setting up a website; I was able to create a site on Macromedia Dreamweaver, where I had to give the website a site name: "Dong Bang Shin Ki Online"; give the website a directory of all its resources, known as the "local root folder", enter in the URL of my client's website. Once all of this was set up successfully, I could start creating the blank web pages. To do this, I had to create blank HTML pages; where all of the web pages excluding the home page, I had to insert the template before inserting the content of the pages.

Once I created the blank HTML pages, I had to save them into the local root folder, where they are all named according to the page titles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home