Friday, March 09, 2007

Unit 9: Project Planning

On 07/03/07, I emailed my client previews of the Home page and the "Background Information" page; where today she has given me opinions of the page, she states that so far it looks very professional and looks better than the designs itself. She has stated that there is no changes needed to be done.

After completing the first two webpages, I will start to create the "Profiles" page; where the schedule of the "News & Notices" page, has now been replaced by the "Profiles" page as the "News & Notices" page was taken out due to client's request. The date to start creating the "Profiles" page is 09/03/07, which is the date I will be creating today; therefore I am on schedule of the project.

Unit 14: Developing and creating a website

I have completed the "Profiles" page today, as it was very straightforward as I didn't have to input any html or JavaScript into. I inserted the template of the web page; where I had to insert all of the navigation buttons via using the "Insert Rollover Image" option. I didn't follow any tutorials to create these rollover buttons; as I found this option whilst I was experimenting the program before I started to create the website. The rollover buttons were the navigation buttons that I created in Adobe Photoshop CS2 whilst I was creating all my graphics.

When using the "Rollover Image" option, I had to select the first set of the button (Original image) and then I had to select the second set of the button (Rollover image); the original image was the buttons that had the grey font colour and the rollover image was the button that had the blue font colour. I had to do this for all of the buttons where they were to be inserted into the first editable region of the template; however I had to make sure the "Profiles" button had just the navigation button that had the blue font colour as this is part of the design; therefore when I had to do the rollover image option, the original image and the rollover image was the same as each other.
















I had to insert a table of 2 rows and 5 columns, where this was where I had to insert the profiles information of each member and the profile images that I created in Adobe Photoshop CS2. The profile images was placed in the top row, where there was profile information inserted below it; where each profile information corresponded with the correct profile image. There is no music at present on the page, as I will be creating the music feature once I finished all of the web pages.

This is a printscreen of the profile webpage I have created:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home