Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unit 9: Project Planning

I have received comments about the "Profiles" page and "Discography & Multimedia", where she says there are no need for any improvements for the pages. Therefore I will continue with finishing the website after her confirmation of no improvements are needed. On the Gantt Chart, it is scheduled to create the Fan-Mail page on the 15/03/07; however because I had to manage other projects of other subjects as well as the Multimedia unit, the process of creating the website had to be slightly delayed. However, today I will start and finish the Fan-Mail page.

Unit 14: Developing and creating websites

I had to insert the template into the web page; where I had to insert all of the navigation buttons via using the "Insert Rollover Image" option. I didn't follow any tutorials to create these rollover buttons; as I found this option whilst I was experimenting the program before I started to create the website. The rollover buttons were the navigation buttons that I created in Adobe Photoshop CS2 whilst I was creating all my graphics.

When using the "Rollover Image" option, I had to select the first set of the button (Original image) and then I had to select the second set of the button (Rollover image); the original image was the buttons that had the grey font colour and the rollover image was the button that had the blue font colour. I had to do this for all of the buttons where they were to be inserted into the first editable region of the template; however I had to make sure the "Fan-Mail" button had the navigation button that did not change colour, and just stayed with the blue font colour as this is part of the design; therefore when I had to do the rollover image option, the original image and the rollover image was the same as each other.














Below the navigation buttons, I had to insert the moving image of Dong Bang Shin Ki, which was provided by my client. As this page is for fan-mail, I have used html from "Response-O-Matic" website, where it has created a form for me to use on my client's website by filling in information into their database on "Response-O-Matic" website, where they will generate the JavaScript for me to insert it into the code window of Macromedia Dreamweaver.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home