Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Unit 9: Project Planning:

The project had to be postponed for a month; this was because of other projects from other subjects I had to handle with, also mainly because my client wasn’t available till January. Therefore, I have now finalised my Gantt chart, where my first consultation with my client will be on the 19th January 2007, where I am hoping she will be able to come to this third attempt of consultation; where I will be using the questionnaire I have prepared for the consultation early on the 9th November 2006. This questionnaire features what the client wants in the website, what kind of impressions they want when they first see the website and which market group the website is aimed at.

Print Screen of Gantt chart:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home