Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Unit 9 ICT Blog Start

This is the start of Unit 9 blogging; I will be covering what I have been doing relating with Unit 9 and Unit 14. The points I will need to cover within the blogs are:

  • Any ICT Skills and techniques that I have developed and researched into
  • Any aspect of my ICT skills and techniques that I can think of a way to develop
  • Relating Unit 14 back to the Gantt chart and see if I am following the time I have planned, or whether any changes were made with the time on the Gantt chart
  • The day-to-day issues that I had to/will overcome dealing with Unit 9 and Unit 14
  • Any complex issues I had to deal with
  • Any long term issues I had to deal with
  • Reflecting on my roles and actions, as well as my performances with each week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home